Friday, September 26, 2008

It's On!

It's official, I'm really having this baby...well, in 2 1/2 months. I received a letter today from my doctor that my c-section is scheduled for December 10th at 7am. According to the letter, I should have a baby by 7:10am. I have to be there at 5am...ugh. I am so not a morning person but I guess it's probably worth it and all, LOL.

Sydney and her baby brother will be exactly 3 years, 3 months and 3 days apart. So excited for that! And the baby will be born a day after daddy's birthday. Just like me! I can't believe I only have 2 1/2 more months until the little man arrives. So much to do!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! I love all of the cool significance that day will have! I sure wish I knew when I was having mine! How nice to have it scheduled like that! Congrats!

Wehunthouse said...

So I had a dream last night that you went in for an ultrasound and 15 minutes later you were texting me to tell me you had a 6 lb 11 oz baby boy. No C section you did it au natural. Wierd, eh? I thought only the pregnant ladies were supposed to have the crazy dreams.

FlyingCats said...

Well, Traci....maybe????? LOL!

So excited for you Stacy! It's going to go by so fast!!!!