Monday, July 28, 2008

Okay seriously...

I have two and a half more days until we find out if I am having a boy or girl. It's killing me people, I must know NOW! Yesterday I was thinking of calling a 3D/4D ultrasound place to see if they could squeeze me in today for a quick check. Today I realized that it'd cost me a hundred bucks if I could even get in, and it's free if I wait until Thursday. That's a nice amount of baby clothes-or two cute outfits from Janie and Jack if I'm lucky. So here I wait...wondering.

And what do I think I am having you ask? I am 60% thinking it's a boy, 40% it's a girl. However keep in mind I was 99.9% sure Sydney was a boy and look how that turned out. So really I obviously have no clue.
C'mon Thursday at 10am.

3 comments:

Georgia said...

ya! i cant wait to find out! you better post on here right away!!

Wehunthouse said...

No kidding I am revving up my sewing maching to make a Wehunt original baby blanket (not that it's a lot to behold but hey its the thought right?)
I guess if you have another girl you and Kristen can trade for a day or so just to see. :)

FlyingCats said...

I cannot wait!

You should be totally excited! I just got my original Wehunt baby blanket in the mail on Monday and it's beautiful! It made me cry! Pink flannel on one side, and pink pooh-bear on the other with balloons, and pink satin trim. V had a heart attack now that we have our first official PINK baby gear! I'll take pics and share on my blog this weekend!