Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mmm, oreos

One of the things I have been craving are Oreos. My hubby and toddler are very happy about this because they also love the Oreo cookies. Yummy. I guess I forgot how much I love Oreos, because man...they are delish.

Here's what I am not craving:
Mexican food (huh?) and Ice Cream (noooo...)

If you know me well enough you know I LOVE Mexican food. It does nothing for me right now, except make my stomach churn at the thought of eating salsa and tacos. So weird. And ice cream, what the heck? I was at the store the other night and had absolutely no desire to eat any ice cream. So weird. And so not like me.

Fruit is pretty much the best right now, along with fruit popsicles. Oh yes, and Chinese. I haven't had any for a few days but I think Sydney and I may be heading to the nearest Chinese joint tonight. Mmmm...

2 comments:

Tunky said...

Mexican food (huh?) and Ice Cream (noooo...)
Um, who are you and what have you done with my friend Stacy??? LOL!

Wehunthouse said...

Hey if you want good Chinese food, go to China Garden, on 164th by QFC, and WAMU- its accross the street by the liquor store. they have great beef and chicken skeweres and I loved their General Tso's chicken.