Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Dream

I had my first baby dream last night. I dreamt that we didn't find out what we were having until the birth, and we had a baby girl! In my dream we had absolutely no names picked out for baby, and took her home from the hospital with no name since we couldn't decide on anything and my last suggestion-Stella-was a no go.

So here's what this dream means. First of all I am probably having a boy because I am wrong 98% of the time when guessing what friends and family will have. (I was sure Sydney was a boy up until the big ultrasound.)
Also, apparently I am having issues with the fact that we have absolutely no name picked out for the baby. I know, I am only 8 weeks pregnant, but I am a planner and well, we had Sydney's name picked out before I was even pregnant. At this point we haven't agreed on any names. I think we'll buckle down when we find out the gender in three months.

2 comments:

Tunky said...

LOVE the idea of a preg blog-and the baby is going to love it too:) I love the part about blueberry with tail stuff. I forget about all of those stages:) Hope you are feeling well, Momma!! I still can't believe your pregs-I cant' wait until the ultrasound. I am really feeling girl.

Kristin said...

I've heard that having a dream of giving birth to a boy or girl is what someone else you know that's preggo is going to have, not you...so maybe you had a dream about my little girl (I hope!!!) I'll let you know if I have any dreams, cause maybe it'd be what you're having!