Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Week 12 appointment

Today I had my 12 week dr. appointment. I met with the NP Kim, who is awesome. Totally love her. We heard the heartbeat on the doppler (Sydney was with me and heard it too.) Everything looks great. My blood tests from last time came back and everything looks good-except I am a little anemic- but barely. You are supposed to be at level 25 and I am at 24.5. The dr. told the NP it wasn't a big deal but I think I might take some iron supplements so it doesn't become a problem later on. My blood pressure is good (120/70 I think....now I'm not positive.) According to the NP it's perfect. Everything else looks great. I still haven't gained weight which is a good thing.

My 16 week appointment is July 1st and the BIG 20 week appointment with the ultrasound to determine baby's gender is July 31st, woo hoo! I can't wait!!!

No comments: